Source: Sankeerna Granthagalu, published by Akhila Bharata Madhva Mahamandala, 2nd edition
- I bow and chant the name of that Vasudeva, whose inherent nature is bliss and who is without any defects. I bow to Him who is the consort of Indira and who gives boons to even the givers of boons (Brahma, Rudra and others)
- That lotus feet, which is on the foot pedestal where the crowns of Lords like Brahma and Rudra are placed, and which belongs to Him who destroys the ignorace in our hearts just like the Sun destroys darkness – I bow to those feet of Lord Sripati
- Those thighs of the Lord, which are worthy of meditation, which are adorned with golden clothes and golden ornaments, and where the Mother of the World Lakshmi Devi is seated – to those thighs I offer my respects
- The trunk of the Lord holds the entire Universe even though it is very slim. It is decorated by a beautiful Trivali. It can be hugged only by Sridevi. Such a trunk needs to be meditated upon
- One should meditate upon the chest of Lord Vishnu. It is the favorite residence of Indira. Even though it is endless in space, time and attributes, it is in between the two shoulders of the Lord
- The Lord’s shoulders are to be meditated upon. They hold the Shankha, Chakra, Gada and Padma. The only activity for those round shoulders of the Lord is to protect and sustain the Universe at all times!
- The Lord’s neck (throat) is to be constantly meditated upon. It brings a shine even to the Kaustubha jewel adorning it! All the Vedas are constantly emanating from it
- The Lotus like face of the Lord of Yamini (Lakshmi) is to be constantly thought of. It excels even a thousand moons in lustre. It destroys all the sins of Samsara
- One should constantly remember the smile of Govinda which is radiant, complete and unparalleled in its glow. That smile can grant Moksha, the abode of eternal bliss
- I meditate upon the sight of Lord Rama, the embodiment of eternal and infinite bliss. That sight is the ocean of nectar which can remove the pain of wordly life!
- One should meditate upon the eyebrows of the Lord. It protects Brahma and others and is worshipped by them. It grants even Brahma Padavi and release people from this world
- Think constantly of the Lord, especially during the time of one’s death. Even though Brahma and others constantly chant His greatness (attributes), there is no end to His description. He is therefore Ananta!