81) A cruel Apsara, belonging to the Asuras, joined the group of Gopikas, and united with Garga muni with the intention of obtaining a powerful son.
82) Garga muni was worshiped by a Yavana King, and by the Gopikas. That King, being childless, had known the intention of the sage and had arranged it (the worship).
83) Garga muni, who had lost control of his mind due to anger, produced a son in that Apsara and handed him over to the Yavana King. This was a not surprise coming from him, given that he was a Shiva dweshi.
84) Later, Garga muni repented a lot for having lost his Naishtika Brahmacharya and for having opposed Sri Krishna. He condemned his own thinking.
85) “Please protect me, as I have committed great sin” – saying thus he took to the refuge of Sri Krishna. As per his orders, he undertook a vaishnava tapas.
86) “From where should he get the opportunity to worship Shiva continuously? After all, isn’t that privilege always for Danavas like you?” (Salva stating thus to Jarasandha).
87) Garga muni had a son by name Kala. Since he always used to wait for the time to destroy Sri Krishna, he was known as Kala. The Yavana crowned him as the next King.
88) “He too is your shishya. He has lot of devotion towards Shiva. He also has a large army and is always proud of his strength”.
89) “If you say so I shall immediately approach him and will bring him to you. Through him, we can ensure Krishna is no more on this Earth and then we can live nicely”.
90) “After that we can get Rugmini married to Shishupala. We can ensure all those on the side of Devatas are eliminated, and we can live freely”.
91) When he said thus, Jarasandha immediately felt disturbed mentally. He put his head, which was decorated with a beautiful crown, down with thoughts.
92) Rubbing his hands together, and repeatedly watching his shoulders, he said – “A situation has come where I have to seek others’ help to ensure the work is done”.
93) “All the Kings on this Earth have taken refuge in the strength of my arms and have gotten their impossible tasks accomplished. I am such a King of Magadha”.
94) “How shall I do something that I have never done till now? Except the feet of Shiva, I have never taken refuge in anyone. I am the King of all Kings”.
95) When he said thus, the King of Saubhara, Salva, said thus in reply – “If you get into an illusion like this, then what about the rest of us, O Lord!”
96) “How can accomplishments by shishyas be considered as done by someone external? Isn’t it the case that Kings always get their accomplishments done by their shishyas and servants?”
97) “That apart, all of us are always conducting ourselves under the protection of your strength. Merely because one lifts an axe to chop a tree will he be considered weak?”
98) “This Kalayavana is just like an axe for you. Without your support he cannot act anywhere on his own”.
99) “The only boon he has obtained from Shiva is that he shall slay Krishna. By tormenting other enemies of ours aren’t you also his protector?”
100) “Due to Shiva’s boon you shall never be defeated. Since he (Kalayavana) has the special boon of slaying Krishna we need to select him now for this task”.